This year has been filled with challenges large and small. I count it a significant milestone to have completed this training! We traversed the State of Texas, taking in its diverse landscapes and wonderful people, learning along the way that there are people in every community committed to making life better for everyone. It was a pleasure to have shared this journey with so many bright, talented, and motivated women from across this state. Tamala Isabell – LT 2016
Ideal for the high potential woman leader whose primary focus is within the State of Texas.
- Provides educational and development opportunities to Texas women who seek to advance as leaders and expand their knowledge of the diverse dynamics, issues, challenges, and opportunities that impact their work, personal lives, and communities
- Offers interactive learning opportunities, one-of-a-kind experiences, and unique introductions to outstanding communities and individuals across Texas
- Optimizes engagement with leading innovators and subject-matter leaders across a broad spectrum of industry, endeavor, geography, and personal background
- Facilitates discussions of leadership competencies and best practices, led by leadership experts and icons
- Creates a supportive environment among leaders who gladly share what they know and value as well as what they need to know and want to understand
- Brings together a broad diversity of women leaders who may not otherwise meet to form better understanding, long-lasting relationships, an influential network, and collaborative opportunities
- Tuition is $3,500, including programming materials, meals, and activities
- Three 2½-day in-person sessions and virtual networking contect; 70 contact hours
- Participant/organization responsible for travel to/from session city and hotel room at special group rate
Participant Return on the Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far beyond her area of expertise
- Expands her spheres of leadership influence
- Strengthens and refreshes her leadership portfolio
- Prepares her more fully for leadership in an ever-changing marketplace and increasingly diverse society
- Establishes relationships and collaborative potential with leaders from a broad spectrum of disciplines and interests
Organizational Return on the Investment
- Provides substantive recognition and support for the advancement of the organization’s women
- LW Texas offers visibility and recognition throughout Texas as a supporter of LW Texas’ work, innovation, and vision
- Demonstrates to a broader public the belief in and support for women in leadership
- Creates continuing experiences to strengthen women’s impact within and outside the organization’s environment
The 2023 Leadership Texas cohort is now full.
We are currently taking applications for the 2024 Leadership Texas program year, which will include three in-person sessions combined with some virtual networking content.
The cities and dates TBD
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!