This year has been filled with challenges large and small. I count it a significant milestone to have completed this training! We traversed the State of Texas, taking in its diverse landscapes and wonderful people, learning along the way that there are people in every community committed to making life better for everyone. It was a pleasure to have shared this journey with so many bright, talented, and motivated women from across this state. Tamala Isabell – LT 2016
Ideal for the high potential woman leader whose primary focus is within the State of Texas.
- Provides educational and development opportunities to Texas women who seek to advance as leaders and expand their knowledge of the diverse dynamics, issues, challenges, and opportunities that impact their work, personal lives, and communities
- Offers interactive learning opportunities, one-of-a-kind experiences, and unique introductions to outstanding communities and individuals across Texas
- Optimizes engagement with leading innovators and subject-matter leaders across a broad spectrum of industry, endeavor, geography, and personal background
- Facilitates discussions of leadership competencies and best practices, led by leadership experts and icons
- Creates a supportive environment among leaders who gladly share what they know and value as well as what they need to know and want to understand
- Brings together a broad diversity of women leaders who may not otherwise meet to form better understanding, long-lasting relationships, an influential network, and collaborative opportunities
- Tuition is $4,000, including all programming materials, meals, and activities
- Four 2½-day sessions; 80 contact hours; 2 p.m. Sunday through noon on Tuesday
- Participant/organization responsible for travel to/from session city and hotel room at special group rate
Participant Return on the Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far beyond her area of expertise
- Expands her spheres of leadership influence
- Strengthens and refreshes her leadership portfolio
- Prepares her more fully for leadership in an ever-changing marketplace and increasingly diverse society
- Establishes relationships and collaborative potential with leaders from a broad spectrum of disciplines and interests
Organizational Return on the Investment
- Provides substantive recognition and support for the advancement of the organization’s women
- LW Texas offers visibility and recognition throughout Texas as a supporter of LW Texas’ work, innovation, and vision
- Demonstrates to a broader public the belief in and support for women in leadership
- Creates continuing experiences to strengthen women’s impact within and outside the organization’s environment
We are now accepting applications for the 2020 Leadership Texas Class. The session locations for the 2020 Leadership Texas program year are:
- Dallas, March 1-3. 2020
- Corpus Christi, May 17-19, 2020
- Tyler, August 23-25, 2020
- San Antonio, October 25-27, 2020
We are currently taking applications for the 2020 program.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept requests for 2020 Scholarship Assistance.
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!