Ideal for the aspiring woman focusing on the building years of her leadership journey.
- Develop sustainable strategies for navigating professional and personal advancement
- Connect with a broad diversity of peers to foster meaningful, ongoing relationships and professional leadership network
- Identify professional and personal strengths and their impact on future development
- Discover ways to reframe internal dialogues to maximize positive outcomes
- Establish a positive conduit between generations of women leaders
- Explore some of the key competencies needed for effective leadership
- Meet with seasoned leaders who offer real-life advice on maneuvering in the world
- Clarify short- and long-term goals and successful behaviors to best accomplish them
- Tuition is $850 (paid by employer and/or participant), covering all programming expenses, materials, online community-based management and communications, meals, planned opportunities and one night’s stay at program hotel
- Two-day session; 12 contact hours; starts Friday at 11:00 a.m. and ends 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
- Participant/employer responsible for transportation to and from the program
Participant Return on Investment
- Assesses leadership strengths, overall direction, and purpose in terms of personal and professional goals
- Offers quality time and a lasting relationship with women at similar stages in their leadership journeys
- Connects her with seasoned leaders and faculty offering real-life advice and best practices
- Identifies core values to optimize both integrity and productivity
- Strengthens skills-aligned performance and confidence with effective leadership tools to use and share
Organization Return on Investment
- Helps identify, reward and retain high-potential women with two to seven years’ professional experience
- Builds an internal development pipeline to assess and encourage leadership potential among the pool of women professionals
- Establishes the organization’s reputation as a positive workplace for talented women
- Gives emerging women leaders exposure to cutting-edge leadership and business advancement concepts
We are now accepting applications for Leadership Pipeline until July 19, 2017. The 2017 Leadership Pipeline program will be held on July 28-29, 2017 in Dallas, TX.
Refer a Friend
If someone who know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!
There are no upcoming events at this time.