Ideal for women of all ages and phases who want to advance in communities and in organizations where they work.
- Presents a one-day program customized to benefit a group of local women who lead where they stand
- Provides respected experts and presenters adept in adult learning and the latest in leadership development
- Fosters meaningful exchanges and introspection about leadership styles and competencies, professional and personal growth, generational leadership, work/life integration, and more
- Connects local participants with their peers and other women across communities and organizations
- Expands and engages a diverse community of women who desire to be positive leaders
- Varies, depending on community norms: $99 per-person average covers all content, handouts, meals, etc.
Participant Return on Investment
- Helps her identify as a leader with impact and potential where she works and lives
- Encourages her to move forward along her current leadership path, regardless of age or phase
- Offers her new skills, advice, and encouragement to help her be authentically successful in her chosen leadership journey
- Connects her with ways to engage and thrive in her organization and community
Organizational Return on Investment
- Showcases a strong commitment to the advancement and potential of women in leadership
- Rewards and encourages chosen participants as leaders within and outside the organization
- Delivers the latest in leadership concept and development content to benefit productivity
- Provides organizational visibility throughout the 6,000+ Leadership Women network
We are now accepting registrations for Leadership Launch Brazos Valley. The program will be held at the Phillips Event Center in Bryan, Texas on November 2, 2018.
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!