Ideal for the woman who wants to enrich her leadership and life through global travel-study experiences.
- Explore a variety of issues specific to the country of study such as: unique business, governmental and cultural landscapes, healthcare, economic growth, environmental sustainability, social advancements, educational systems, and more
- Meet with and exchange ideas with significant women leaders from a variety of fields
- Experience international travel in a customized, finely organized fashion that fosters cultural immersion
- Build and sustain meaningful relationships and lasting connections among the country’s people and travel mates
- Program tuition varies depending on the country and includes all hotels, meals, programming, in-country ground & air transportation, transfers, guides & translators; airfare to the country is the responsibility of the individual
- 10–12 day immersive programs with planned opportunities from breakfast through dinner each day
Participant Return on Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far beyond her area of expertise, specifically focused on globalization initiatives
- Expands her spheres of leadership influence across cultures and countries
- Strengthens her leadership portfolio on issues and opportunities impacting our global society
- Prepares her more fully for leadership in the ever-changing global marketplace and increasingly diverse global society
- Establishes relationships and sharing of information with leaders from a global spectrum of disciplines and interests
Organizational Return on Investment
- Offers senior-level women global experiences to strengthen their competitive impacts within and outside the organization
- Shows high-profile support for the advancement of the organization’s senior-level women
- Provides visibility throughout the 6,000+ Leadership Women network for its focus on women leaders and its inclusive vision for our global society
- Demonstrates to the broader public the support for and belief in women in leadership and their increasing roles in global business
Leadership International 2018 – click LI2018 for a recap of the program.
Check back for more information on future programs.
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!