Ideal for the woman who wants to enrich her leadership and life through global travel-study experiences.
- Explore a variety of issues specific to the country of study such as: unique business, governmental and cultural landscapes, healthcare, economic growth, environmental sustainability, social advancements, educational systems, and more
- Meet with and exchange ideas with significant women leaders from a variety of fields
- Experience international travel in a customized, finely organized fashion that fosters cultural immersion
- Build and sustain meaningful relationships and lasting connections among the country’s people and travel mates
- Program tuition varies depending on the country and includes all hotels, meals, programming, in-country ground & air transportation, transfers, guides & translators; airfare to the country is the responsibility of the individual
- 10–12 day immersive programs with planned opportunities from breakfast through dinner each day
Participant Return on Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far beyond her area of expertise, specifically focused on globalization initiatives
- Expands her spheres of leadership influence across cultures and countries
- Strengthens her leadership portfolio on issues and opportunities impacting our global society
- Prepares her more fully for leadership in the ever-changing global marketplace and increasingly diverse global society
- Establishes relationships and sharing of information with leaders from a global spectrum of disciplines and interests
Organizational Return on Investment
- Offers senior-level women global experiences to strengthen their competitive impacts within and outside the organization
- Shows high-profile support for the advancement of the organization’s senior-level women
- Provides visibility throughout the 6,000+ Leadership Women network for its focus on women leaders and its inclusive vision for our global society
- Demonstrates to the broader public the support for and belief in women in leadership and their increasing roles in global business
We are now accepting registrations for Leadership International. The locations and dates for the 2018 Leadership International program are:
- Montreal, Sept. 9-12, 2018
- Quebec City, Sept. 12-15, 2018
Both cities are included as a travel package and will not be sold separately. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at registration.
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!
There are no upcoming events at this time.