Ideal for the established woman leader whose responsibilities are national in focus.
- Explores some of the most powerful forces and trends shaping US and global business and social environments in the 21st century
- Offers interactive learning opportunities, one-of-a-kind experiences, and high-level introductions to outstanding communities and individuals across the U.S.
- Optimizes opportunities to engage with leading innovators and subject-matter leaders across a board spectrum of industry, endeavor, geography, and personal background
- Provides in-depth discussions of leadership theory, competencies, and best practices, led by leadership experts and icons
- Creates a supportive environment to dialogue among leaders who gladly share what they know and value as well as what they need to know and want to understand
- Brings together established women leaders of diverse backgrounds and professions to form better understanding and forge long- lasting relationships and collaborative opportunities
- Tuition is $4,000, including all programming, materials, meals, and activities
- Three 2½-day sessions; 60 contact hours; 2 p.m. Sunday through noon on Tuesday
- Participant responsible for travel to/from session cities and hotel room at special group rate
Participant Return on Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far outside her areas of expertise with broader, more global connections
- Prepares her more fully for advanced leadership in the ever-changing global marketplace and increasingly diverse global society
- Establishes strategic relationships and opportunities to share information with leaders from a broad spectrum of disciplines and interests
- Refreshes her leadership skills portfolio
Organizational Return on Investment
- Provides high-profile support for the organization’s senior-level women
- Affords visibility and recognition throughout the 6,000+ Leadership Women network and potential to showcase the organization’s work innovations and vision
- Demonstrates to the broader public the support for and belief in women in advanced leadership
- Offers senior-level women experiences and strategic relationships that strengthen their value and impact
We are now accepting applications for Leadership Women America.
Refer a Friend
If someone who know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!
June 4 – June 6
July 27 – July 29
September 17 – September 19