Leadership America is an outstanding program that brings together a diverse cross-section of women leaders from across the country. By the end of the program, we broadened and reinforced our leadership skills and developed a great new network of friends and colleagues who can be helpful to one another personally and professionally. I would recommend Leadership America to women who have already demonstrated strong leadership and who want to continue to make a positive difference in their careers, in their communities, and in their lives. Hon. Sandra L. Frankel, City of Brighton, NY
Ideal for the established woman leader whose responsibilities are national in focus.
- Explores some of the most powerful forces and trends shaping US and global business and social environments in the 21st century
- Offers interactive learning opportunities, one-of-a-kind experiences, and high-level introductions to outstanding communities and individuals across the U.S.
- Optimizes opportunities to engage with leading innovators and subject-matter leaders across a board spectrum of industry, endeavor, geography, and personal background
- Provides in-depth discussions of leadership theory, competencies, and best practices, led by leadership experts and icons
- Creates a supportive environment to dialogue among leaders who gladly share what they know and value as well as what they need to know and want to understand
- Brings together established women leaders of diverse backgrounds and professions to form better understanding and forge long- lasting relationships and collaborative opportunities
- The $3,800 tuition includes programming, materials, most meals, and activities
- Three 2½-day sessions, plus virtual networking sessions; approx. 70 contact hours
- Participant responsible for travel to/from session cities and hotel room at special group rate
Participant Return on Investment
- Enhances her knowledge far outside her areas of expertise with broader, more global connections
- Prepares her more fully for advanced leadership in the ever-changing global marketplace and increasingly diverse global society
- Establishes strategic relationships and opportunities to share information with leaders from a broad spectrum of disciplines and interests
- Refreshes her leadership skills portfolio
Organizational Return on Investment
- Provides high-profile support for the organization’s senior-level women
- Affords visibility and recognition throughout the 6,000+ Leadership Women network and potential to showcase the organization’s work innovations and vision
- Demonstrates to the broader public the support for and belief in women in advanced leadership
- Offers senior-level women experiences and strategic relationships that strengthen their value and impact
We are currently taking applications for the 2023 Leadership America program year, which will include three in-person sessions combined with some virtual networking content.
The cities and dates for the 2023 cohort are:
- Boston, March 26-28
- New Orleans, June 4-6
- Denver, September 10-12
Refer a Friend
If someone you know would benefit from any of our programs, please send us their contact information. Simply click the button below and fill out a short form. It’s that easy!