Showcase your Leadership Women experience by adding LW to your LinkedIn profile. It takes just a few easy steps!
How to add LW to your profile:
- Click on your LinkedIn profile and find “Add profile section”
- Click on the down arrow to scroll down to the “Background” section of your profile
- Click the “+” icon in the corner and select “Work Experience” from the drop-down list
- Add your experience:
- Under Title: enter the program and year you graduated. If you have graduated from one or more LW programs, enter them separately.
- Under Company: type Leadership Women (our information will populate)
- Uncheck “Currently working in this role”
- Add the start date and end date for your graduate year. For example is you graduated in 2012, then enter 2012 under start date year and end date year.
- Under description, cut and paste the following:
Leadership Women is at the forefront, helping women and their organizations build intentional leaders. It is a simple truth: What helps advance a woman in her leadership journey is both good for business and good for society as a whole. Their mission is to ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic, and public life.
5. Click “Save”
LW will now be listed under the Experience section of your LinkedIn profile – please note that this will be listed according to date.