Recognizing the outstanding work and achievements of our graduates!
Do you know of a LW graduate that has recently been promoted, received an award or been otherwise recognized as an outstanding leader? Please let us know!
Changing the Face of Government
Leadership Women would like to recognize and thank the following graduates for running for political office and to those that continue to serve.
- Missy Bender (LT’12), Board of Trustees, Plano Independent School District, Texas
- Katherine Cabaniss (LA’13) – 248th Criminal Court, Harris County, Texas
- Anette Carlisle (LT’03, International ’17) – Amarillo College Board of Regents, Texas
- Ann-Marie Carruth (LT’18) – GOP Candidate for Lubbock Justice of the Peace, Precinct #4, Texas
- Wendie Cook (LT’14) – Canadian City Council Member
- Christi Kennedy (LT’17) – Judge of the 114th District Court, Smith County, Texas
- Mercy Murguia (LA’14) – Commissioner Precinct Two, Potter County, Texas
- Kim Olson, Col USAF, ret. (LA’15) – 2018 Democratic Nominee, Texas Commissioner of Agriculture
- Selena Solis (LT’12) – Judge Elect, 243rd District Court, El Paso, Texas
- Randa Trapp (LA’97) – Judge of the Superior Court of San Diego County in California
- Celina Vasquez (LT’13, LA’14) – Candidate for Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4, Brazos Valley, Texas